Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relax! It's in the bag!!!

Is Jamie Sanderson still pretending to be a proper sports journalist? hehe

He'd be better off pretending to be Mesut Oezil, imo.

I don’t think you need to be a statistical scholar to suggest we are favourites.

One of the top 5-10 teams in the world and proven winners.

I suggest you proceed straight to your manager’s office and request that Monday off work.

That picture ensures he can never, ever, be credible. It's even on his LinkedIn.

I was listening to the Arsenal Vision podcast this morning and Tim Stillman was making the pont that

we tend to look back on previous title winning campaigns with rose tinted glasses in the sense that most prominent in our mind is the times we steamrollered opponents. But, in fact, in the majority of games we slogged our way to results.

So, when people say we’re not playing well enough to win the league, I’m not sure we need to be.

After the Bournemouth game, people were obviously happy with the result, but mainly seemed underwhelmed by the performance, as if going 2-0 up early doors away from home and then shutting the game down isn’t the stuff of champions.

Imagine what the pictures he considers unflattering look like Yikes

My only disappointment at that result was the final score.

The belief or suspicion that perhaps we took the proverbial foot off the pedal which of course shows a complete lack of respect for Bournemouth’s efforts, however going 2 up so early would suggest to the ignorant scum of the earth football supporter that pressing on for 3-4 or more is possible.

Given how tight things are goal difference could yet be important. I was surprised to see Spurs so far ahead in this respect.

Right.

Given recent results, it’s not too surprising that we were cautious, even at 2-0 up.

I would agree, though, that we’ve not scored enough goals this season and that could still cost us.