Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I do wonder which way Boris will jump on the EU thing. Rub chin

I do wonder which way Boris will jump on the EU thing. Rub chin

As things stand, he's being given nothing to lose by becoming de facto leader of the 'Leave' campaign, as Osborne seems to have the leadership stitched up in the event of a 'Stay' vote. That means that by joining the other side, he could build his support within the party to launch an opposing leadership bid.

Cameron is clearly desperate to have him inside the tent pissing out, though, so I wonder what he's being offered?

Unless Dave has decided that George would be Corbyn's only actual hope of winning,

and is prepared to anoint Boris after all.

People don't like George, b. And, to be fair, he does have evil behind his eyes.

In Jorge's absence,

Oh, I would jump for joy if he f**ked George over in favour of Boz. I think Osborne's a nasty piece

of work that I'd feel slightly dirty having to vote for.

However, I'm not sure he can. Osborne has a pretty firm grip on power within the parliamentary party - although being seen as a big pro-EU flag-waver in the referendum could change that.

He's the Tory, Brown via Blair succession waiting to happen.

People detest the smug little c**t and more fool those myopic party faithful who fail to recognise the limits of a universally unpopular politician.
    God knows, there have been more than enough examples..

I agree. Although he'd still beat Corbyn, obviously.

The reanimated corpse of Enoch Powell could beat Corbyn, ffs!

Clap As much charisma as Darth Vader

A bit harsh on old Vader, isn't it?

I find his lack of faith disturbing