Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I couldn't watch the game uesterday, so I sort of followed it on Twitter, here and the Guardian.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I couldn't watch the game uesterday, so I sort of followed it on Twitter, here and the Guardian.

It was a truly bizarre experience. There must have been some hundreds of people desperate to share with me, and other viewers, how rubbing we are as a team, how our players are c**ts to a man, and how stupid our amateur is. Indeed,without context one would have imagined that one was seeing the fall out from an awful side losing their 13th game I a row.

My point isn't so much that Arsenal supporters are generally obnoxious spoils brats; we can take that as a given. It's more to wonder whether people in general have always been ignorant fools, and social media has simply given them a platform upon which to express their foolishness, or whether social media has, I'm some way, turned ordinary people into ranting cretins.

Opinions like, 'Flamini's having a poor game' now seem utterly redundant. A player having a poor game is now a 'c**t' upon whom one wishes a career-threatening injury. Where will it all end?

I don't recall so much rubbing.

That's an autocorrect issue, but you probably got that.

I'd like to see more rubbing. Perhaps Giroud.

He rubs his heads an awful lot

Richard E Grant?

Gabriel was rubbing the ball a few times, instead of kicking it.

Read it He will win us the league. When Gabriel plays 90 mins.

Arsenal have conceded just one goal when Gabriel played all 90 minutes.

The matches:
    0-0 v Liverpool
    1-0 v Newcastle
    3-0 v Man Utd
    2-1 v Everton
    2-0 v B’mouth
    0-0 Southampton
    2-0 v B’mouth

Nice statting p

I stole it but it's rather promising really.