Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of course, if we had a pair of balls between us, we’d be rooting firmly for Spurs next weekend.

Of course, if we had a pair of balls between us, we’d be rooting firmly for Spurs next weekend.

We’d be crazy to turn down the chance of going up against Spurs and Leicester in a title run-in, but of course our fear of Spurs winning it warps our perspective.

Shame, really.

Surely a draw is a more desirable result?

Depends. There's an argument for our preferred situation being fo City to fall out of the face

and defeat next week would make that more likely.

On the other hand, even a draw for Spurs would be a great result for them. So perhaps better that they win and increase the chances of City falling away.

Nod This is the most rational position imo.

You never know exactly who you are going to be battling for position with at the end of the season, so the best thing is to seek points dropped for all likely rivals.

We play them at the Lane soon. Can you imagine? It’s bad enough when all that’s at stake for them is

bragging rights.

Rather City win and stop the run Spurs are on.... but we must win next Sunday

otherwise I fear we will be battling just to get 4th

I was thinking about your reference to pairs of balls. Frown

He's properly othered the lad there, Clive. That's the sort of disablism that's worth the ticket

Ah, sorry. For my comment not to appear insensitive, we must now find either nother

uni-*******ed Awimber, or one with three, so that together you can own at least one pair of balls between you.