Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Soccer people, did George Osborne get to see a good game courtesy of google?

American Soccer people, did George Osborne get to see a good game courtesy of google?

I'd hate him to have been flown all the over there with his son, the next Baronet of Osborne, courtesy of google and only see a drab, average game. I mean, basically you want it to be at least 1.2bn's worth.

It was ****, **** game, **** half time show(Coldplay FFS) & bostonbrians the lot of 'em.

That's a shame, I'm not entirely sure we've got the best value out of that deal

Mind you, they arent doing any nasty autocomplete entries for the tories so that's something I suppose.

On the plus side the pub was open all night - wd the pub

I really wished I hadn't stayed there til 4ish though. Still about a billion hours to go at that stage as well

He wouldn't be daft enough to have taken a set of freebies from Google would he??

Surely?

Yes, flown out first class for box seats for him and Jonty Cuthbert Osborne

Literally no shame these people, not only will they mug you off they will do it in broad daylight whilst maintaining eye contact and smiling.

If that's true, it shows an incredible level of naivety. So much so that I almost can't believe it

this can't be true, after the flack they've faced for the Google tax sweetner

You seem to be implying that Googl paid for his trip, but present no evidence of same.

Either that, or you're outraged that he attended an event sponsored by Google, which would be quite a push even for a pearl-clutching SJW such as yourself, j.

I think the implication is that they did

sadly I dont seem to be able to find much coverage online, it's almost like people are reluctant to report it for some reason.