Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So are we all agreed that beat the mighty Foxes next week and we are champions?

So are we all agreed that beat the mighty Foxes next week and we are champions?

Yes?

Yes, but since Leicester are looking quite a lot better than us right now, I'd say that's a big 'if'

What concerns me more is that sooner or later we are going to have to stare down the barrel at the very real possibility that Tottenham might win the league. At which point I'm going to have to get a new job and move house.

Who f**king knows? With four clubs so tightly packed together, it seems unlikely that one of them

will run away with it at this point.

It’s absolutely impossible to pick out a likely winner at this point. If you put a gun to my head - and I can’t quite believe I am writing this - I guess I would have to say Leicester, based on their fixtures.

That barrel staring concept already exists.

I see them as the team currently on that run, that run being the run a side must embark on around this time of the year in order to win the league.

A huge momentum change will occur next weekend all the same when we kill the foxes (I used that analogy specifically for you, I hope you appreciated it).

My only hope is that year after year we say the same thing and it never ever happens

I have a Spurs-supporting friend here who put a bet on Leicester to win the league

in October at about 500-1. He's f**king unbearable at the best of times. We have to win it

The absence of all other competitions works in their favour.

Their relative inexperience of having this degree of pressure on them may not.

It’s a scary thought that we can’t pretend isn’t possible, though like us they have some nasty

fixtures remaining.

The sickening thing is, despite having been in our shadows for decades, a single improbable title win for them would instantly wipe out the joy of that entire period of domination.

That seems profoundly unfair

Wes Morgan and Robert Huth ffs

We've got to go to Spurs yet. And OT.

We are, to put it mildly, doomed.