Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I find odd about rudimentaryprotestbanner****s is that they must surely know there’s a

That bottom one is simply the finest example of the category that will ever exist.

Did anyone ever find out what happened to the 'H' in Hazzard?

Football fans never seem to grasp the concept that they don't actually have to pay these prices or

even go at all if the price isn't right for them.

This deeply naive grasp of the relationship between supplier and consumer, of course, simply makes them deliciously ripe for exploitation by the supplier. And then, having consciously put themselves in this incredibly weak bargaining position, they then complain about being exploited.

f**kwits.

Read my link below

Oh that wasn’t the half of it.

One time, I was on the stalls along Wembley Way and we ran out of a popular item of Middlesbrough FC merchandise. My manager didn’t bother to tell anyone at the back of the queue, so when they got to the front and discovered we’d sold out, they were very, very angry. So angry, in fact, that two of them jumped over the counter and attacked us

I thought the best thing about this is that the defence f**ked off in solidarity on 77mins too

bestclubintheweerrld!

The thing is - their protest seems likely to work

How anyone can look at our waiting list, the fact that touts sell tickets outside at a huge markup

Planes full of foreigners who have paid 2-300 for a match ticket on the web etc etc and not realise that the club are actually under charging us?

Just because the previous generation watched games when they could cram 100k people into a ****ty old stadium and players earned peanuts, doesn't mean it will always continue to be the case

Also, people refer to their participation as if they have made a big sacrifice to travel up to Middlesborough on a Wednesday night, when we all know it's because they don't like their families enough to want to spend any time with them

Absolutely. The concept that football is a business is alien to a certain mentality, though.

Excellent point about away fans. They are constantly virtue-signalling about their travails, but never seem to see that they do this out of choice, presumably because they enjoy it and because they are sad inadequates with serious mental health issues.

Football is not *just* a business, though.

Anyone who can't see that is blinding themselves with dogma.

It is. It's just a business with really stupid consumers. Shrug