Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at the fixtures, it really is anyone’s title this, isn’t it?

hehe Haven't actually seen the first half yet - actually thought Youngs was poor

that is mainly based on the intercepted pass that they completely cocked up.

Also my view was obscured a lot of a time by an attention seeking one-year-old - something I am sure you are used to

Agree on Youngs. Seems to always get it out of a ruck and run with it for too

Long instead of passing. Can't really complain with the result. 'Twas a bit boring but I imagine that will get better as the team moves forward. What I would say is I hope he doesn't persist with playing Ford and Farrell. Pick the best 10 and play him at 10, which this season is Farrell by a mile. Oh, and I'm starting to think I'd rather have Watson at 15 and someone else on the wing. I feel like Brown hasn't played well in a while.

Yeah - think I agree on the No 10 issue, but I think Ford and Farrell is a good option to have

for certain games. Start with Tuilagi for the power game and if a more subtle approach is needed we can switch.

I still like Brown but Watson will play there in the long run - he is going to be f**king amazing