Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looking at the fixtures, it really is anyone’s title this, isn’t it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking at the fixtures, it really is anyone’s title this, isn’t it?

Mental

It's not ours unless we get Le Coq back imo.

Is he not back?

He always looks a bit too hyped up imo.

He's on the negjuice.

Thierry seemed think Flam had kept his place because he’s one of the few talkers in the team.

Interesting...

Perhaps it’s this, combined with the fact that Coq hasn’t impressed in training since returning and Wenger thinks he’s still little bit short sharpness etc

I think Wenger might actually be being rather cautious with his players rather than

rush them back.

Hmm. We can certainly add two footed tackles to the pointing and shouting skills.

We looked better when Coq came on, I thought.

I’m keen to see Coq back in the side, not least for his passing, but I think a lot of Flamini’s work

goes unnoticed. People criticise him for getting in the opponents' box, but I think he’s generally speaing he's highly disciplined in the defensive positions he takes up throughout matches.

Also worth noting that even after his yellow card yesterday, he never once put himself at risk of a red. That takes discipline.

Nod There were a couple of times when I thought he was going to stick is foot in

People said we would collapse with Coq but, this leetle blip aside we've done awfully well results-wise with Flamini in the side- wd the Flimsier *

*still hopes he doesn't start another game for us