Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that annoy me.......1. people that take full size bikes on rush hour trains

You know what really annoys me about Arsenal. Every game we at least once or twice

get a ball into the 6 yard box with absolutely nobody there to tap it in. Why is Giroud not in this position? This happened yesterday from a pass from Alexis

And against Southampton the same thing happened.

I like the way newspaper sites all feature the latest footage of cyclists getting knocked over or

punched in such a way as to pretend we're all outraged by it when in fact it's because they know that all right-thinking people love watching cyclists get knocked over and punched.

I loved the one recently with the guy in London who pulled up and gave chase on foot

The cyclist had it on his tyres (as a cyclist Danny Dyer might say) and the chasing motorist took an excellent tumble.

Clap That is tremendous. What a ****er Cyclist was a sanctimonious tosser but

Lovely to see such an unpleasant bloke eat concrete

hehe He's no Ronnie Pickering, though, is he?

Nono Ahem, that's Ronnie "f**kin" Pickering to you, sonny

Nowon came out of that a winner, not least the cyclist who documented his own cowardice