Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that annoy me.......1. people that take full size bikes on rush hour trains

Things that annoy me.......1. people that take full size bikes on rush hour trains

2. Aaron Ramsey - I really can't decide if he's actually brilliant or totally average

He completely overthought that one on one with their keeper towards the end of the game.

How many more touches did he want ffs

He makes things too complicated and takes a difficult option.

And all these back heel passes

I fear that I must be missing something as pundits seem to rave about him. And he was MOTM yesterday

It was hard to pick one yesterday.

Strange game but well played killed the game in 90 seconds

Cyclists full stop imo. Pointless individuals, get a motorbike you lycra****

Or commit to it fully and ride your whole journey, Not part of it then get a train.

Well yes, but you'd still be irritating people by sanctimoniously teetering about

Essentially, once you are old enough to not need to ride a bike there's very little dignity in riding a bike.

We seriously miss Santi. He's at the heartbeat and momentum of everything we do, when he's on form.

We looked very leaden footed and lacking in any cohesive mobility until those goals.
    I'm putting it down as confidence and hope we can now go on a run.

Not for the 1st time season he should have just squared it for a tap in