Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: it seems whatever you look for online there are always someone with a tinfoil hat.

it seems whatever you look for online there are always someone with a tinfoil hat.

For example I was looking into the secret KFC recipe.

Only to find this in the comments.

VivJune 13, 2012 at 2:59 AM
    The publication of KFC’s long-lost secret recipes is another smoke screen to confuse the public. What WE want to know is why KFC won’t change its secret recipe for rainforest destruction. How would the Colonel feel now if he knew what KFC was doing? He famously said the people who bought his company "prostituted every goddamn thing I had….I had the greatest gravy in the world and … they dragged it out and extended it and watered it down… I'm so goddamn mad!” It’s time we all got ‘goddamn mad’ that the Sumatran tigers homes are being destroyed to make KFC secret recipe packaging the trash. With this cookbook KFC is distracting attention away from their real secret recipe for rainforest destruction which you can read here - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150886778828300&am p;set=a.10150886778668300.421778.7297163299&type=1 &t heater and you can make your voice heard here too! www.kfc-secretrecipe.com

Sumatran tigers homes are being destroyed by KFC? Yikes

That's terrible, Pat. I'm never going to KFC again. Not that I hardly ever do, really, but that's not the point.

It's their own fault - they pile up the bucket anywhere

and just throw the bones away willy-nilly. Very untidy creatures