Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There was a shouty Muslim man by the station yesterday. He told me that sharia was coming to the UK

There was a shouty Muslim man by the station yesterday. He told me that sharia was coming to the UK

He seemed absolutely certain of this. This led me to consider the practicalities of this happening. How will this man and his Islamic brothers democratically pass a law to state that the UK operates under Sharia Law? Or is that the point... Is democracy banned in the Sharia meaning that it's OK to just impose it without considering the fact that western British people might not like it all that much.

I must admit, I don't really understand the angle that they're coming from.

Which flight is she on?

Stations always attract strange people.

Nod Like London Underground enthusiasts. Know any of them?

Thought it was already here and the authorities were turning a blind eye to it,

I've never gone out purposely to look at stations.

But may have gone down the spiral stairs or a different route a bit just to go to a particular station.

Nod You always want to give those Fash and Ashberto types a wide berth when you see them coming.

Easy to do when your are lyrca'd up and on a bike.

I had the wine with the picture of a bicycle on it the other day, Neg. A Pinot Noir, it was.

so I think the argument is that we, the 'best' of the yeats poem, lack conviction. whilst the maniac

fringe is full of passionate intensity. we eventually get beaten down by these shouters.