Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jorge....I'm fully prepared to Fight with you over the Findus crispy pancakes debate

Jorge....I'm fully prepared to Fight with you over the Findus crispy pancakes debate

Beef and onion is the Rustlers of the 80s. I never even knew there was even a chicken option. I'm surprised that they didn't make a chicken curry option.

I'll take you down, son. I'll take you down to Chinatown

Bradford has recently worked out what it's for and perfected the Curry Slice, a perfect mix of good, Northern pastry and spicy meat of unknown provenance.

I think it's something we could both bond over, something that could end this suffering. Too many good men have died in the Findus was.

Pretty sure there was a chicken curry option.

hehe "chicken". Silly bourgeois southerners

Problem is, has a "Mum's gone to Iceland" product ever produced a good curry version of an everyday

product (apart from a proper Indian)?

I'm more than a bit sceptical

What are you on? Vinegar and absinthe?

Right, well you cant say I havent tried. I've given you every opportunity

If it's a fight to the death you want then I'm afraid it's a fight to the death you'll get matey.

Vinegar and absinthe? Luxureh!

You didn't know about the chicken and mushroom? You, sir, know nothing of the crispy pancake!

The filling was lethally hot, but once you'd burnt off the first layer of tastebuds with the molten ooze, it tasted like a nymph's inner thigh.

By God they were good! A true afficianado would accompany the FCP (Findus Crispy Pancake) with a packet of Seabrook's crinkle cut cheese and onion and a tequila slammer made with Panda Pops lemonade.

Good times. Beef and onion were ****e, mind.

Ah, Findus crispy pancakes, does anyone remember Ross jumbo crispy coated fish fingers

Huge they were. Brilliant in a sarnie