Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fash, don't listen to anything these snobby spastics are telling you about chips mate. Take your

Fash, don't listen to anything these snobby spastics are telling you about chips mate. Take your

spuds, peel the cvnts and fry 'em. Check yer fat's hot enough by spitting in it. Spit should boil away almost immediately (unless you cough up a proper grolly - in which case it might take a couple of seconds). Basically when they're golden brownthey're done, if they're dark brownthey're fvcked

No idea what parmesan is but I suspect it's some kind of foreign muck. The only thing you need on chips is ketchup mate ( Heinz of course ).

What say you about this 'food'?

Needs more vinegar

I had some the last time I was en Londres, so f**king good. I must try and introduce it to the north, they are ready

How do they do that to mashed potatoes? Frown

It appears to be covered in someone's stomach acids, j. Frown

Today you have turned your nose up at oysters, rejected black truffle and refused mushrooms,

yet you willingly eat that ****?

What is wrong with you, exactly?

Ice cream scoop-type thing?

Looks like someone coughed a grolly over their pie 'n mash

It's not so much the shape as the fact that I just know it smells and tastes like the ****ty mash

one used to get in school meals. A thing you only ate to distract you from the unnameable horrors of the Tyne brand mince that coagulated nastily next to it.

Do you think it's actually potatoes, or some powdered industrial product?