Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: People who post pics of themselves with their kids on facebook promoting sex should be investigated

Mo's going to get upset when he finds out about the 'cotton ceiling' imo.

They trans-women are coming for him with their giant erect cocks imo.

Asking them under oath?

No it isn't. A man can be gay while never having sexual contact with another man in his life.

You can't go around obsessing about what other people get up to in bed, the backs of cars or in a clearing in the woods just off the A42 near Ashby-De-La-Zouch, m.

You need to just let them get on with it and not see everyone as being defined by what they do with their genitalia.

At Heaven, Villiers Street too, as I recall it.

Anyway, that's what they *told* us. Loud music.

Well, quite.

We'll all done it, r.

Right. Holmes & Watson, Hacker & Appleby, Higgins & Pickering,

Jeeves & Wooster. All qualify.

Bertie was clearing an absolutely screaming, erm, bertie.I have my doubts about Gussie Fink-Nottle,

as well.

So a person who hasn't had any sex is not a virgin? It is sexual activity which confirms your

inclinations.

Not to mention Kevin Keegan "resting" in that well known cottaging layby

No. A person who hasn't had sex is a virgin, but they can still be gay.

Gay or straight are just descriptions of preferences. What if you have a really ugly man who spends his life wanting to have sex with other men, but never gets any due to his extreme ugliness? Is he any less gay than a man who has lots of sex with other men? Of course not.

I just feel you're too hung up on the whole business of what goes where. You need to chill.