Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People who post pics of themselves with their kids on facebook promoting sex should be investigated

People who post pics of themselves with their kids on facebook promoting sex should be investigated

for child abuse.

What on earth are you talking about.

You often mention child abuse.

I'm glad someone asked, f.

Facebook pics plastered with rainbow flags. But it's the same (can't think of any) if you find

hetero stuff. I get pissed off with all these friends of friends on Facebook and their sodding rainbow pics. I don't post my erect cock on my cover pic, or a huge breasted woman, to say "hey! I'm straight!" but if I did I wouldn't include a kid in my pic.

I dont think they are promoting sex. Sex is literally the one thing that never needs advertising

If I say "coffee is good" i am promoting coffee. So if I say "gay sex is good" what am I promoting?

Your true feelings

Haha you bumder!

I think those things were about promoting equal marriage and, if most marriages I've been party to the inner workings of are anything to go by, this equates to almost literally the opposite of sex.

So by your reasoning these people are promoting gay clebacy, or at least furtive gay incognito browsing ****s.

Gay, like hetero, is a sexuality. To promote gayness is to promote sex.

hehe I laughed.