Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: why does the news keep starting eith stories of migrant deaths off greece

why does the news keep starting eith stories of migrant deaths off greece

Or starving in Syria?
    1. No one gives a f**k
    2. Lots of people die everyday from **** in Yemen , Iraq, Newcastle, hackney why worry about 20 less Isis agents
    3. Normally our news does not give a **** if a ferry sinks in Asia killing 100 unless there is 1 gap year **** on board
    4. People starving everywhere
    . I was starving earlier but bought myself a kfc..

But f**k me the news these days is run by students, naive cnuts, radio 1 news makes me want to join Isis tbh

Easy there big fella. Do what your uncle barry does and bury your head in the sand by not

watching the ****ty news. I know knowledge is power but ignorance is f**king bliss

indeed you speak wise words Sitting Bull Bueno..ive really got to ignore it

i keep trying then you get caught blindside by.radio 1 news..its written and read for f**kin morons..anyway you right ..ill stick to my plan ..awimb but no politk

Anything worth knowing about news wise turns up on here anyway, Awimb

just filters out all the boring ****.

awimb...its 4 people really isnt it ? Pat, Sir c, Berni and jorge ?

imagine if the advertisers found out its actually 4 nut jobs

I think there's about 20 people in total

Tony C is the other 16

its mad isnt it? some dumb meja cnuts paying chris +for ads on asian milfs

To make people feel guilty. Doesn't work with me. Didn't ask them to come, didn't ask them to pay

people smugglers, don't them them here unless they have previously been accepted because they are of use here. Not my call, not my fault.