Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It felt very dirty and wrong supporting Stoke last night imo only helped by Shawcross not playing

It felt very dirty and wrong supporting Stoke last night imo only helped by Shawcross not playing

and not having the tracksuited , baseball capped loudmouth as the manag I guess. I hope Man city win just so they beat the bin dippers , oherwise they are bound to beat the toffees and everyone will hail the oh so funny german gimp imo

Nah I'd quite like a Merseyside final. Both defences are terrible so would be v entertaining imo.

If only we could guarantee an Everton win

The upside would be if my favourite little spanish honoury welsh manager won I guess

I might drive down to Garmisch end of Feb for long weekend or has el nino meant its

still not even cold in Bavaria yet ? just prefer it to Geneva area but its much more snow fickle

We've had snow on the ground for the past couple of weeks, never got

below about -5/6 though. Today the sun is out and it is about 14 which is quite amazing. That's in the city though I doubt the snow in the mountains is of normal quality

thanks for update , seems to be low from checking but better than nothing, think will be bad/low

year in alps all round, maybe hold off and see if any big late season falls, itswhy I'm going to drive as can at least play by ear and if lucky might even be able to head up Nevis as like it there as great climbing and hiking too worse beer..better whisky