Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I see that one of them thar Yeehawdists/Vanilla Isis has been shot dead by the FBI. Frown

And to this day that remains the highest viewing figures for any playground fight ever

It passed the mystical threshold of 96pc headlocks

"pushes sports science to its absolute limits" hehe

This is where blood doping comes in. You should have been there that night when Nandrolona came to town. Their relentless swarming over the pitch defied biology.

Hopefully Dr Neg will be along soon to furnish you with the details.

It's odd, isn't it, that whoever is responsible for drug testing in football hasn't watched

Barcelona on nights like that one and simply said, "Don't worry about the piss, lads, we don't need it. The evidence is only too clear."

Yes that and City would have paid anything to get him

The two times that they faded drastically allowing is to control the match in the latter stages

I was at both and not really sure how they defied biology

Lets not forget, once upon a time we were very much creatine fc too

The thing is, whatever Pep does or doesnt do it's not all just down to doping. I mean, there are no drugs you can take that could make you pass like Xavi, dribble like Messi or intercept a ball like Mascherano.

Well actually you can't seperate the skill from the fitness.

The stronger you are, the better balanced and controlled you will be, and the more skillfull you will be.

Yes, I suppose the best teams always have that sort of aura about them.

Has anybody ever seriously suspected the New Zealand rugby union team, for example?

Wouldnt that make Ronaldo a much, much better player than Messi?

Shold we sign Ade Akinfenwa on that basis?

And the more and better you can run.