Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today is the slowest day ever. Plus what a slow drag this month has been.

Today is the slowest day ever. Plus what a slow drag this month has been.

Is it payday yet?

24 more days until payday Frown especially when your online bank account

tells you how little cash you have until the next payday

hehe I actually hate payday. Once a great day

now it's pay this pay that. Stick that in that account and wait for the next one.

Changing jobs is always a pain with this too. The new one will be paid last working day of the month. Bit rubbish that.

2 months until bonus pay day... not as good as when i worked in the city

but this one is at least a regular %

Smile I got my bonus in my last pay it was appalling this year. They send this big long email saying

the company has had a terrible year, we will cancel the staff party, freeze recruitment and payrises.

Which is fair enough, until a few weeks later when they sent another email saying thank you all for your hard work and assistance with the new restrictions............oh by the way we just bought out another company... have a great day got to go now. bye!

Ex colleague of mine moved from Leeds to a bank in London (1990's)

had a fantastic first yr and got a 1.4million bonus ...

Frown

I hope this new job is worth it. It all seems to be to good to be true.

all I want now is to save save save. I am becoming very boring I have a spreadsheet and everything. more than a 3rd is going in the savings account now days. I want the largest deposit possible.

Good man... get the saving done now as when you have kids it won't happen for yrs Thumb Up

Oh man, cant you at least spunk some on brasses and eddie bauer shirts for old times' sake?

While I'm happy that f has found a good woman, job, etc, I do sort of miss his reports of his

somewhat chaotic lifestyle and his maudlin, post-hooker self-loathing and buyer's remorse