Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So the government is trying to ban poppers? Frown

So the government is trying to ban poppers? Frown

Putting aside that this led to a rather unpleasant 'what the f**k is the world coming to?' moment when a serving Tory MP revealed that he used them (presumably to facilitate bumsex), what possible justification can there possibly be for this absurd act?

It's not even like they're some new 'menace facing our kids'. It's been around since at least the 80s and there has been to my knowledge no serious evidence of them doing any particular damage. Equally, since amyl nitrite is a widely used industrial solvent, I'd be interested to know how anyone proposes banning it.

So, in short: WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO F.UCKING BAN THINGS?

Nod I wouldn't have got thru my 'O" levels without them.

I was reading about that debate rather hoping it was some sort of

skit. Parliament should stick to harmless things like discussing Donald Trump's hair.

On another note - just seen Taylor's catch. My word

I'd like it if the MPs had a proper debate about drugs policy

And each one admitted to what drugs they used, in order to facilitate backdoor sehnannigans or otherwise.

We seem to be becoming increasingly more conservative here. If we were being Conservative we might actually realise there are some benefits, not just financial but also societal, in at least looking at the mess that is drugs policy.

I say ban them as they are mystery to me.

I don't think as a society we're any such thing. I think it's just that it's a lot easier to be seen

to ban things than it is to actually have to sit down and do the hard thinking about how legalisation would actually work. The former is ineffective but easy, whereas the latter is beneficial, but hard. Hence successive governments of every colour preferring the former.

I thought they meant these, p

That would be a disaster

If you want a glimpse of a stupid view on drugs is by watching shows like Police interceptors

or motorway cops.

'why aye mon we've pulled this lad over and he's got drugs in his car' 'we'll never get rid of drugs for good but we are doing our best like'

the poor fella has a little bit of weed in his car.

Smile I thought they meant these which would totally ruin parties for me.

I was reading about it yesterday on The Guardian and some lady started talking about some really

rather filthy things, la. I can't even bring myself to talk about them. At one point she threatened me with an enema.

Quote:

Elinore 6m ago

Now here's a wonderful curiosity which points out one of the differences between men and women.

It was said of President Kennedy that when he was in mid fornicate, so to speak, one of his Secret Servicemen would plunge the head of Kennedy's partner underwater. A rather lovely nurse of my acquaintance told me that when this happened the vaginal muscles along with others would tighten thus providing a rather deliciously tight screw, which would increase the sensations on the Presidential *****.

I believe those who practice breath control as a fetish do so for the self- same reason.

And as a devotee of pegging I must admit I prefer tightness rather than slackness as it were - if only for the sense of empowerment.