Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: In any case, a point at Anfield is never to be frowned at. I guess I'm still a bit irked because

In any case, a point at Anfield is never to be frowned at. I guess I'm still a bit irked because

with results last night, and having come back twice and gone ahead, we really had a chance to put some daylight between us and the others. By the way, leicester once again proved they are very serious contenders.

It was only spurs Smile

Hahah, I forgot. Sadly,the time we can still say "only spurs" is rapidly running out now.

They really are quite an impressive outfit, formed and guided by a very promising manager, who I can't really bring myself to hate. In fact, he's very likeable and intelligent.

Late equilisers so often turn draws into what feel like defeats and victories.

The fact that I believed/knew it was coming for the last 20 minutes as I watched through fingers with head in hands made it an unpleasant last quarter of a match. And emotionally afterwards I was in defeat mode, but I knew I'd feel better today. Apart from Leicester (who I still don't know if we should be worried about), no-one else who we might consider as rivals won, which reinforces the fact that you *don't* have to win nearly every game to win the title this year, because no-one else is going to.

As LA said, we'd all have taken a draw when we'd fallen behind for the second time. And surely none of us would have believed we would still be top with Flamini about to play in every game for the next several weeks when Coq was injured.

Yep. And beating Tottenham last night made me like them even more.

They always seem like they are building something.

Until either they sack the manager or sell their star player.

hehe I didn't even bother with the looking-through-fingers ritual, I just knew

it was coming and it reminded me a bit of that Heskey injury-time equalizer in January 2003 (one of our best ever Anfield perfomances) in the potential damage it could spell come the end of the season. I think it's time we stopped underestimating Leicester, they are clearly no mugs.

We had to drop some points eventually after nicking all three against Sunderland and Newcastle.

If we believe in the players coming back it's still on. Of course, if we lose to Stoke I will give up.

Surely Stoke 2.0 should suit us more than original Stoke?

I rather fancy us for all 3 points