Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so f**king bored. I am trying to find better routes for driving from Palmers Green to Angel

I am so f**king bored. I am trying to find better routes for driving from Palmers Green to Angel

I've tried them all they are all boring.

The problem seems to some f**ker put a Alexandra Palace in the way of the route and it's annoying.

On another note I turned off the stop start thing on my car as it makes me feel uncomfortable at traffic lights.

4 more weeks of this.

I have a lunch of a tin of tuna, some cannellini beans and sweetcorn with only lemon infused olive

oil, balsamic vinegar and salt to flavour it. It's very, very beige.

What was I thinking?

Frown Pop out and get some of Enfield's finest cuisine.

Poached eggs and Aromat. Again.

They're laying quicker than I can eat them.

I had some "piri-piri" chicken + mac n cheese from my canteen that was a lie. Anyone sued caterers?

I might lawyer up.

I envy you. I literally cannot be bothered eating another mouthful of this ****. Frown

Which is irritating, as I'm really hungry.

hehe actually I can't really think of any places around.

last resort TGI fridays.

Was it just chicken? Caterers fear the use of chilli because there's always some lightweight c**t on

hand to say loudly how their tongue's burning off if anyone dares put half a teaspoon of chilli powder in the chilli con carne.

With mac and cheese but the chicken was simply marinaded in tomato puree. V much false advertising.

Ironic considering the mugs buying it.