Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New signing Clound Nine

Is he a midget? I feel he needs to be to fit in.

Nah.He'll be off to King's Cross to molest women as soon as he clears immigration imo.

They can't help it, h. It's part of their culture.

It even has its own special word.

How soon before he involves the whole squad in taharuss gamea?

Yes. Named after Tahrir Square, I believe.

I can't believe Joel Campbell would get involved in that sort of thing. He's too nice. And Mesut wouldn't because - y'know - he prefers snails to oysters.

But I could easily believe it of the rest of them.

Way has ben redeveloped for this Eurostar nonsense. Not a grimy, greasy fat overweight crack addict hooker in a cheap leather coat anywhere to be seen

Frown

'Elneny draws strength from his family and his faith. Married with a young son and a baby on the way, he is a devout Muslim, who prays five times a day. He takes his prayer mat on away trips and he observes Ramadan strictly.

“Allah decided that I was going to be a footballer and that I was going to sign for Basel,” Elneny said, in an interview with Aargauer Zeitung last year. “When it comes to making decisions, I listen to him. If there is at some point an offer from another club, and Allah tells me not to go, I won’t go. And the same goes for the other way around.”'

So Allan told him to come to the Arsenal? Rub chin

Allan is a Gooner?

Perhaps that explains the Osama Bin Liner connection.

Well Allan does hate Jews, so it's possible he took some of our songs a bit literally.

looks a bit like an Egyptian version of Alex Song Rub chin