Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have absolutely no idea whether, on balance, to be happy with yesterday Shrug

hehe

I feel strange that Monty would have the same view point as me. I better post something

weird immediately.

Post that you think it would be a good idea for Monty91 to hurl himself from a tall building. He

may concur to the point of actually doing it.

I like snails, but the old fashioned way; as an excuse to dip bread into puddles of extremely

powerful garlic and parsley butter. I recently had a sort of snail and mushroom crumble in the Languedoc; 'les escargots avec ses compagnons les champignons'. It was ok, but not a patch on the good old garlic butter dish we knew and loved in the '70s.

Is there a big Allan community in East Finchley? We could tell them he's gay.

I've always preferred Lumache alla bresciana anyway. French cuisine is so often unbearably

pompous and frequently, as you say, nothing more than an excuse to spend three days having asphyxiating garlic breath.

The whole country is a big Allan community now C.

I recall him posting some evidence of Nazis in the park.

Well sort of laid back nazis who deface park map diagrams. Rather than going full force with it.

Nazis will only give him a good kicking. The Allans will hurl him from a tall building unless his

newfound slavish adherence to your every utterance means he will have already hurled himself from one. Get on and make that post Fash!