Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have absolutely no idea whether, on balance, to be happy with yesterday Shrug

I have absolutely no idea whether, on balance, to be happy with yesterday Shrug

What I do know is that I'm really, really, REALLY f**king bored of conceding decisive, last-minute goals at Anfield.

I think that's something ridiculous like five times in 8 years, and that stat doesn't even include the farcical Champions League tie when they got a pelanty while Adebumwhore was still celebrating up the other end.

I was annoyed but I am happy as another game has passed and we are still on top.

The tighter the table is may be better for us.
    If we took a lead on the table I feel we might get a bit complacent.

Weird season though.

Though Giroud is looking good.

I think they STILL have reason to have nightmares about late goals against us

True we might make the top 4 with games to spare this season

Only 17 games left. If the season continues the way it has been going

then who knows who will win it.

But I still think we are doing alright considering we are not playing that great.

All true, and it's also - I think - the first time we've conceded a last minute goal all season

That has well & trully put the mockers on that!

Nod Forgot about the Champions League game. f**kers

It was remarkable just how angry Arsene was afterwards.

I haven't seen him so visibly enraged since the Eduardo incident.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had them in today running round and round and round and round and round and round in a punishment stylee.

I think he understands that the 2 points we dropped could be crucial

mentally ... it makes Sundays game against Stoke that much more trickier imo