Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good point last night imo

Good point last night imo

Yes, but scoring three goals away from home and not winning is annoying.

But, that's Anfield; **** club, **** fans, **** c**ts, as the man said.

Presumably why Giroud cleared that one off the line

scoring four away from home and not winning would be even more annoying

I have been hassled by Liverpool fans at work this morning. But imo it was a better result for

us than for them.

:arshavin: Frown

That game still pisses me off

Definitely a better result for us imo but the nature of last-minute goals means they

have bragging rights and my how they like to brag.

See also various North London Derbies down the years that almost count as Spurs "wins" due to late goals

Maybe, maybe not...

We did really well to come back from 1-0 & 2-1 down to lead but then can't hang on for the win. We are definitely lacking something in midfield at the moment, maybe when Coquelin and Santi come back we will be a bit more free flowing and not give the ball away so much in stupid areas of the pitch.

I would like to personally ask Arsene Wenger why the f*ck you would ever want to consider playing Arteta ever again, if he was worried about balls played in the box then use Gabriel as an extra body.

If we win at Stoke then people will say it's a good draw away at Anfield, if we don't then it's maybe a poor result against an average team.

Yes, well done, the BLU. The disappointment could've ended our season.

Whbo was the young lad who hit that late winner against us from 30 yards at Anfield

and then never got another game?