Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never even heard of Gaby Hinsliff til Sir Swivel-Eyed mentioned her below and checked out the

Yes. As is the bit where she appears to suggest that stealing from people is incompatible with

sexual assault and that this somehow suggests these were not 'real' sexual assaults.

Well it's good to see that you're not letting a lack of facts get in the way of your outrage

Are you really proposing corporal punishment?

No. I believe that the Police should have waded in and smashed these c**ts to kingdom come rather

than providing zero protection and then collude with the media in trying to obscure the true nature of the assailants afterwards.

Very odd that they'd do it to football fans without a 2nd thought

Oh absolutely, that sort of thing *sends out a strong message* doesnt it?

One of the greatest achievement of these terrorists seems to be that they've done a cracking job of bringing everyone down to their level.

Au contraire, the problem is that we're taking far too long to get off our high horse and treat

these people with exactly the contempt they deserve. We're far too f**king nice.

The subtext being, by "these people" you dont really mean the offenders here specifically

It was you advocating, in true Katie Hopkins style, that we should sink a few of their boats to discourage them from coming over in the first place.

The offenders are simply the symptom of a much larger problem. That problem is Islam.

We have been engaged in a cultural war with Islam since they first invaded Europe in the seventh century. Pretending we can all get along is simply naive.

We're through the looking glass here, people

Personally I think we should wipe the jews off the face of the earth*, there I said it! Glad we can finally talk about this stuff.

*for the record, and in lieu of any form of accepted convention on sarcastic or ironic font usage, I'm not an advocate of genocide. I am saying that for dramatic effect.

Are you seriously saying that a perfectly natural revulsion at the appalling rat-packing of women

that went on in Cologne, is somehow comparable to the kind of collective racism that led ultimately to the Holocaust?

For shame J. You are defending the indefensible