Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never even heard of Gaby Hinsliff til Sir Swivel-Eyed mentioned her below and checked out the

I dont really get what the issue is here, or why everyone is advocating corporal punishment...

...for immigrants all of a sudden.

I'm probably a bit late to the party but there seems to be more of the "crack heads" and "send em back" sturm und drang then there seems to be actual facts.

It really is an extraordinarily bad article. There's barely an argument in it a child couldn't pull

to pieces.

Which facts would you like? The fact that hundreds of women were sexually assaulted by large groups

of North African and Arabic immigrants is quite a key one here. And, what's more, nobody seems to be disputing it.

I suppose they had to try to address it at some point; one wonders quite

how they might have done a better job of it, given that they have not a leg upon which to stand.

See also Helsinki.

WAYCIST!

Have the police given any updates on numbers of victims or arrests?

Do we know these people were immigrants, refugees, citizens? Koln seemed to be very heavily Turkish and Moroccan when I was there.

The iPhone bit is just amazing, though.

Even for a lefty. Just... amazing.

Well they could've gone at it from a full-on zero tolerance feminist angle, condemning it outright

and demanding action, I suppose, while trying to ignore the racial/religious element as far as possible. They should have set Jessica Valenti on it.

However, saying 'let's not shy away from truths about it' a week after the event and whilst shying away from all and any truths about it is incredibly cack-handed.

some are disputing the makeup of the group saying there were Syrians, Iranians

Albanians, Serbs, Macedonians et al in there. That's some triumph for international relations, I'd say

One officer told Cologne's Express newspaper: 'We arrested 15 people. These people have been in

Germany for only a few days or weeks. Of these 15 people 14 are from Syria and one from Afghanistan.