Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never even heard of Gaby Hinsliff til Sir Swivel-Eyed mentioned her below and checked out the

Never even heard of Gaby Hinsliff til Sir Swivel-Eyed mentioned her below and checked out the

article on Cologne.

In my twenties I would read The Guardian cover to cover every day so reading this tsunami of undiluted piss reminded me of why I stopped. That said, I don't think I saw a single comment to give this apologist, appeasing tripe any kind of support, thank fvck.

Her whining about the right wing taking succour from this is entirely off the mark. It is the pitiful inaction to crack some skull and kick some arse that feeds into the agenda of the race hate lobby.

And, is it really out of the question to send these odious, ineducable and totally irredeemable cvnts back to the ****-holes from whence they came?

The only consolation you can take from that disgraceful article is that she is getting the most

almighty kicking below the line for it.

But wouldn't cracking some skulls and kicking arse achieve exactly that ?

Feed into the right wing agenda..

Not really. It would make it f**king clear that the rule of law runs in the country and that, should

you fail to meet the standards of behaviour demanded by a civilised nation, you will get your f**king head broken.

By failing to do so, the authorities leave a vacuum that the right will very quickly fill.

I wonder if, with Karneval approaching, we will see a vigilante force preapring themselves.

Chaps like this.

Well perhaps I should say an appropriate response to this by the police would be an overtly

aggressive, zero tolerance approach.

The lack of such a response will now have emboldened these cockroaches. They will repeat their crimes at the next opportunity

Is it me or does he look a lot like a young Alan She-Ra?

Stop trying to dilute our righteous fervour with your frivolous banter

I'm sure he's just hailing a cab.

This sums the article up rather well, I thought.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYE4ga3VAAAvsMK.pngrig