Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So we're now being told we should only drink 14 units a week to be safe - the same as women. Frown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's less stirring and inspirational when you realise it's just lobbing plastic chairs around...

...in picturesque european squares though.

I mean, heaven forbid that everyone else would have to think of a new stereotype for us.

Wouldn't even allow for a Friday lunchtime back in the day...

I don't get outraged by much these days but I'm properly furious about that.

What worries me is that it'll be seen as an excuse to hike prices. Have to start brewing me own

I don't drink that in a month, Not because of some sort of any anti drink stance

I rarely drink now I don't know why.

Only wine now and again if I am going out for dinner.

Drink costs this country a ****load though, they're right to try and reduce it

Also, and I do feel that this is a crucial point, nobody listens to them so it doesnt really matter any way.

They have to be seen to do something to combat the effects of this damaging drug as they're legitimising its sale. Of course, they could legalise other, much less harmful, drugs but no. We're too conservative, in many senses, to even consider that sort of sensible, pragmatic approach.

We need to be careful with that though; the drugs business is worth a fortune to us as well.

Which is precisely why we need to diversify

I mean, we used to be mad for the opium back in the olden times, we need to get back into those emerging markets imo.

Also, we could use it as a cracking justification for our unfortunate addiction to killing brownpeople in the middle east.

Everyone's a winner imo.

Yes. I must say you do display a troublingly cavalier attitude to other people's livelihoods.

Yes but wont somebody think of the exchequer!?

Oh, do be quiet, won't you?