Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: devongooner has PMd me with "Do f**k off you moronic ****"

devongooner has PMd me with "Do f**k off you moronic ****"

it's nice to see its back to business as usual on awimb.

I presume he doesn't kiss his sister/mum with that mouth.

~~ " ...and so say all of us..., and so say all of us" ~~

Happy New Year!

Maybe it's a coy way of saying "welcome back"???

Ah there you are, what rock have you been hiding under?

you too, Nigel

Whoops! didn't see the gun rant down below

You don't really want to understand, so I won't try.

You're not really serious about not coming here because of our 'gun culture' are you?

Why can't you be honest and blame baseball?

Been laying low, on the run from the Obama Feds

I'd check in more but I have an Android mobile. I seem to be checking in on the interwebs on my mobile most of the time and Methuselah+ can't be bothered to allow Google Chrome be a part of this epic conversational forum.

No, it's not just that. Though safety is a concern

theres probably enough stuff on here alone that'd get me refused entry. I've been, I've seen but I'm not bothered about going back.

It wasn't a rant though, it was fairly well thought out. What's more, and I do feel this is a crucial point, I wholeheartedly support your right to periodically open fire on each other. Less so the innocent black kids though, that's definitely a bit rude.

Out of curiosity

where have you been here? My guesses are, in order

1. Disneyland/Orlando. You can't swing a dead cat there in the summertime without hitting a Brit.
    2. New York
    3. ...

I really have only two.

More and more of your ilk are venturing to other places like Nashville, New Orleans, Charleston, etc. Seem to be branching out. the Aussies love Nashville, for some reason.

don't see you as the Vegas venturing type.

New York, city and state. Work stuff.

I have to admit, I'm a big Man vs Food man. Not the competitive eating stuff but the cullinary side of things. For that reason the south and the midwest are fascinating. Obviously I'd be quite fond to see some of the rainer, more stoned stuff in the pacifuc northwest but i'd probably only end up in Vancouver anyway.

Dont get me wrong, I'm a huge Kerouac fan boy, Easy Rider is one of my all-time favourite films. But, in a very real sense, all that is long gone. Anyway, you know I'd just end up shot by those hillbillies like Dennis Potter anyway.

I'm not really that fussed about going anywhere that speaks english though, Australia and NZ hold no intrigue for me for that very reason. I have most of Europe to go, not to mention all of South America, Asia too.

Essentially you're neck and neck with Africa right now.

Just so there's no misunderstanding

Nobody here is exactly pining for your visit. I just find it odd for a man who loves all the American movies and TV and stuff that you would have such antipathy. I mean don't you want to see Ferris Buehler's haunts for chrissakes? Or Clark Griswold's?