Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloody Walloon rail unions. Hope they go the way of Bob Crow.

I'm currently re-reading this one.

I find the thirty years war fascinating because it's almost impossible to understand anything about Germany without understanding it. And yet we had our own **** going on back then, steered well clear of it and so understand little or nothing about it. Indeed, there are very few good English works on it.

That said, it is as bitch to follow and seemed to just end up with various armies rampaging through Germany because they had f**k all else to do.

Indeed. Had the flesh ripped off them with red-hot pincers. They knew how to do a really good

execution back then. A bit of spectacle. None of this ****ty lethal injection rubbish.

My heart certainly knows it when I encounter a hill walking / cycling! Hadn't twigged the Hansa

connection between Muenster and Groningen. Daughter is at the Rijksuniversiteit but as I read your post the lightbulb went on about the Hanze University of Applied Sciences also in the city.
    The nearest to here is Kings Lynn (though it was only a Bishop in those times). You have to apply a lot of imagination to see it as a prosperous and thriving port!