Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here you go & I still stand by it two years on

Your view. Thats fine but I disagree. On that basis you would keep him if we got relegated

But its a valid view. As is any view

Clap using Real Madrid as an example - priceless

Yeah that's what I said Roll eyes That relegation would also have to be next season (his last

season anyway) as we aren't going down this year

I used it as an example of what exactly?

Idiocy?

Would you rather be an Arsenal with ten CL to their name and numerous other trophies and be the

richest club in the world but have had 10 managers in the last 20 years or so or an Arsenal in the top ten of wealthy clubs with two FA cups in the last ten years but only one manager?

I'd rather Arsenal be the classy, stable club that I've supported since '79

I couldn't care less if we're the richest or most succesful club in the World

I love the club and what (imo) it stands for and the values they seem to hold

Winning trophies is great but not at the expense of tradition and value

Yay, wd Madrid on their 10 CL trophies.....perhaps you should have supported Liverpool? Oh but then they're not doing that well this season, so maybe 1 for the future like City?

Clap couldnt have said it better myself

Why because I want Arsenal to win trophies does it mean I should have supported Liverpool

Silly Comment.

You want a stable club. Does that mean you should really support Everton or Wigan. Fine if you don't care if you win trophies. I happen to want to. Thought that was the point of supporting a club, because you want to win. This kind of attempt to grab some sort of moral superiority by claiming not to care about winning seems a little foolish to be honest. The kind of mindset of a man who recognises that as things stands we cant compete with the top teams but wants to be an ostrich with the rest of the "Arsene knows" brigade because it seems cool and clever on here. Good luck to you but to be honest you may as well support Accrington Stanley because they have very little ambition either

It's almost as though we built the Emirates for nothing, isn't it Frown