Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here you go & I still stand by it two years on

Jamie Carragher is stuck in a time warp. He is very opinionated about Arsenal

but his views come from 2013

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh

It always sounds like he's making an error warning noise at the beginning of every sentence.

:brokenhehe: Every statement sounds like a surprise.

Frankly, anything above 4th is an over-acheivement based on available funds

We will win the league

or come 2nd

Unless Leicester City win it Oh well

In fact, LCFC finishing in the top four would be embarrasing enough.

For half the league though, not just us

Reports that Guardiola would consider Arsenal. Sadly we wont consider him

Just Read John Cross' book about AW.

Really feel he must go now

Can I just confirm that you are suggesting that we sack the manager that is currently

top of the league and in last 16 of CL for a manager that has tendency to change his mind every couple of seasons on where he'd like to be?

No. Just look at succession planning for the end of this season

for a manager who has been in place for twenty years, is now 66 has constantly failed in Europe, hasn't won a title for ten years but has built a new ground so deserves to become a SAF style ambassador going forward. Real Madrid sacked Ancelotti after he just won them a tenth CL. I want to win things, don't you. You may believe we can do it with AW. I believe his time is up. Havent we been top and in the last 16 a number of times in the last few years? I don't recall that has ever been translated into PL win and or CL win. Suggesting that is a reason not to look at succession is as silly as suggesting 4th place is like a trophy each season

He deserves as long as he wants. No other manager would have kept us in the top4 under the financial

restrictions he had to work under. He's now building a very strong side that will be capable of challenging for titles and trophies for the next few years

He has a contact until 2017, he should be allowed to walk away after that. If he doesn't want to, then I'm more than happy if he signs a new contract