Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One more thing on last night's match, there are several 'respected' journos trying to claim

One more thing on last night's match, there are several 'respected' journos trying to claim

that Joe Allen meant that pass, despite there not being a single piece of evidence to back it up. It was clearly a horribly mi**** shot that rolled straight to Ibe

I do like Allen's Netto Pirlo look though

It's like he's trying to convince everyone he's a real midfielder

there is - his reaction is unusual. When you mis-hit a shot like that - and we've all done it

99 times out of a hundred you look to the sky, at the ground or bury your head in you hands, he looked immediately along the line of the ball. Not saying that is conclusive but definitely constitutes some evidence

I think it's just that you have to give professionals the benefit of the doubt.

Oxymoron

Against that the angle he swung his leg and where his foot is pointing

makes it look like he f**ked up his shot... he did know Ibe was there but i don't believe he meant the ball to go there

neither do I - mainly because it is Joe Allen though

No one would try and pass with their heel, it's a complete mi**** - FACT. END OF. PERIOD

and also he doesn't run over to celebrate wildly with Ibe, which had it been intentional, he would have. He walks back sheepishly knowing he should have scored

gpwm about the celebration - that is kind of a giveaway

Still looks weird