Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey, this new Tarantino movie is 3 hours long.

Roll eyes Or 'Flogging a dead Morse' as I like to think of it.

I'm pretty sure I've made that joke before, haven't I?

You didn't warn me against my wife making us watch Esio Trot though, did you?

That's 90 minutes of my life down the ****ter.

I'm sure he would say the same about this one, which is set post-Civil War.

Even so, pretty much every white member of the cast calls Samuel L Jackson a *racist term removed* at some point, I think.

Roll eyes You may have mentioned it.

It's got young Morse, young Strange and young Max!

There aren't going to be any more Lewis's, you know

My wife tried to make me do that. I stood firm and we watched 'The Revenant' instead.

Cracking bear attack in it. Some good violence all round, in fact. Bit too much Leonardo Di Caprio, though.

Who are Strange and Max? Could they not bring in young Lewis as a young lad from the north down on a

day trip as well? Just to complete the set?

Ewww, I've just imagined Kevin Whateley's face on a child's body and it was a bit disturbing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Morse's boss, Chief Superintendent Strange:

Max the pathologist, from the early series, before it went commercial and everyone started liking it:

I quite enjoyed it. Watched that and The Revenant the other day, six hours overall. I was

quite looking forward to The Revenant and was not disappointed. The bear scene is epic and the Arikara were very well portrayed from what I have read about them through the years.

I liked it too. Although I'm getting fed up of Tom Hardy in incomprehensible roles.

I was a bit confused by the speed of Leonardo's recovery from his massive injuries, though. One minute he was at death's door, the next he was walking miles across inhospitable country.

I see. What do you know about getting cats off the RSPCA?

In know they chip them and give them their shots, but is there much chance of getting a kitten, do you think? After all, I don't want to end up with some old psycho with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder like Buster (may the good Lord bless and rest his cantankerous feline soul).