Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As a bit of controversy.. How many of the Spurs XI would get into our current side ?

It's a weird reaction from some. 'We won't win it but Spurs might'

Based on what exactly?

City are clearly the danger. But if we continue to perform like we have in the past 12 months we should win the league.

To be frank I can't see us winning it. We have to go to Anfield, OT, Stoke, WHL...

there are just too many potential banana skins looming - we'll slip comically over a couple of them.

That doesn't make Spurs the Barcelona of north London, though.

Thing is City are not that convincing either. Season has been weird. However I do expect

Chelsea now to move right up the table. and Leicester to now start to slide.

Same again will do it Sir C imo. even though we lost 4 games. I can see City losing another 4 too

If everyone else didn't seem equally fond of ballsing up, I'd agree with you.

However, every time we've screwed up, so have our rivals, which is getting a bit weird.

I will make a bold statement.

If we are still top at the end of January we will win the league

Flamini will sort that out,

1 Man City 2 Arsenal 3 Spurs imo... we have more chance than them

but I am not discounting them... Jan Tfrs could be important this year

So called Arsenal Fan John Cross

Was eulogising about them this morning on Talk Sport. Alan Brazil was calling Ollie lazy and a big time Charlie. I like to swear on the way to work you see.

I wonder what they might do in the January Window

Could make a difference, Lots of pro Manu stuff on Sky and the media lately. Can't write them off.