Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey, this new Tarantino movie is 3 hours long.

Blimey, this new Tarantino movie is 3 hours long.

That's an awfully long time to sit wallowing in strangers' farts, without a drink of a fag.

I shall await the DVD.

Yes. Watched in on New Year's Day. It's unnecessarily long. Could easily be cut by an hour.

Both i and my wife fell asleep at different points of the film, with no significant loss of comprehension,

He really does like getting his characters to say '*racist term removed*' a lot, doesn't he?

If I didn't know what a fine upstanding anti-racist he was, I'd suspect it was because he gets a vicarious thrill out of getting away with it.

I'm sure someone can steal it for you, C.

I received a gift of the Imitation Game on Dvd for Christmas

not bad.

Theft?

It's a bit rich to steal something and then complain about the workmanship, to be honest. I mean, imagine some bloke driving your VW off your drive in the middle of the night and then phoning you up and saying, 'This car is a bit dull, it could do with some soul, you know what I mean? And it's only got half a tank of fuel in it.'

You'd think he was a right cheeky c**t, wouldn't you?

Yes, old Cucumberwumberbumber was quite good, wasn't he?

I thought the new year's Sherlock was a bit mince though.

I would if he said it to me, yes. However, if he said it to his friends and acquaintances I would

think nothing of it.

And as I said, my role is to act as a canary in the mine of popular entertainment for you so that you don't waste money on tat. I'm performing a public service.

c**tery from start to finish. To paraphrase someone about Stephen Fry, Sherlock is now a stupid

person's idea of what intelligent drama looks like.

Did you see War and Peace? Not bad. They got old Pierre Bezukhov about right. Andrei Bolkonsky's suitably miserable. Natasha Rostov's quite good, but a bit old at the moment.

Deutschland 83's worth watching as well.

War and Peace and Deutschland 83 recorded. Last night was all about Endeavour Clound Nine

That's what I thought watching Django again the other day. He really

goes to town with the N word there. Then again it would be tough making that film without it, not sure it needed saying 145 times though