Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I thought it was the best Hootenanny for years. James Bay and Hozier were a

Well I thought it was the best Hootenanny for years. James Bay and Hozier were a

revelation to me and I thought Jess Gwynne a very raunchy and capable chanteuse. Hell, I even enjoyed thon Down's fella dancing like a three year old to those rather dark, moody songs.

I think the old guard need to be moving aside now. I love Paul Weller but alongside the energy and youth (and vocal refinement) of the other performers he looked and sounded old and quavery.

One of those chaps wore a hat. Indoors. Judge

Hang him.

Sir tom jones can f**k off. I did see five minutes of jeff beck though

That was good.

The fella dancing like a spastic gave me a solid 3 minutes of laughter.

A bit of wee even came out.

Admit it C. When James Bay rocked into the Otis version of Proud Mary, chopping that 355 like it

was his bitch, you, being a manque guitarist, was every bit as green with envy as I was.

As i mentioned Kate Humble dancing like a mad woman to Ska

has put an image in my head that I'm struggling to remove

I had my teeth clenched awaiting Jools' inevitable inappropriate boogie-woogie tinkling fills.

Just step away from the f**king piano Jools!

I read an excellent tweet from a young lady:

'Imagine Jools Holland on top of you, his massive Cheshire cat ***** grin melting his face as he said saexy things like, 'And to my left, your right tit!'

Tom Jones could always f**k off tbf

The vegas strip was where it should have started and ended.

Tom Jones never met a song he didn't absolutely murder, the bellowing taff c**t.