Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Car Clound Nine

No no, that's a very good engine as well.

To be honest though, unless you're doing more than 15,000 miles a year, diesel cars aren't really the way forward, since they costs more to buy and (a little) more to maintain, so the saving you make in fuel economy doesn't really make much difference.

Did you get the 1.3 or the 1.6?

Did you PCP it? You didn't sign up for redundancy or sickness protection, did you? You didn't but scotchguard or upholstery protection, did you?

In that case there's either something wrong with it, or you're stamping the throttle

in the wet.

In my day you learnt not to do such things, lest you die.

I can't really talk. I had one of these.

The brakes didn't really work.

Not stamping - but I suppose you could say I was using the accelerator with enthusiasm.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if I do because there is a nice friendly computer that saves me from flying sideways into a wall.

Cool. I remember getting 115 out of the X1/9 on a dual carriageway,

which was an interesting experience. Not sure the old bones would take it now.

1.3, Love all the features.

It's quite comfy I fear I may fall asleep in it.
    I didn't do it on finance I like to splash the cash.

Stands out a bit on our street though. Hope they don't nick it though I take the keys to work with me.

Good work all round. Enjoy it.

Smile I will be driving around the streets of Islington beeping my horn come May. I might even get out

have a dance.

I bought a new car too. Got to wait until the end of January to get it Frown

What car have you bought bb?