Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Pep to city and Jose to Manu with Carlo going to Bayern..that's how it's going to play out?

So Pep to city and Jose to Manu with Carlo going to Bayern..that's how it's going to play out?

The title should be Arsenals ...but they'll f**k it up , guaranteed

Yeah I think that's pretty much it.

I've just noticed the second to last game is City v Arsenal My word, brian!

question for ya barry...what is considered the prime time * TV slot for footy over there?

* yankism I know

Not sure really, Saturday or Sunday?

Then why would they they play this game on a Monday night?...the way they schedule the fixtures

Over there needs looking at...its daft that you can play Barcelona on a Wednesday and possibly city in a title decider on the Sunday . Doesn't make any sense to me

I'm detecting you're not too happy about tomorrow night? :xmassherlock:

Every team has to do their 8pm Monday stint innit. I like it tbh, helps transform a ****ty Monday.

To a City Monday?

The whole process is antiquated imo...another pet peeve of mine is the substituations

Why an official has to hold up an electronic sign is so last century...ridicules

Sounds like someone needs to get back on the booze Lager

Uncle baz said it's ok to drink

I'm trying my best to improve the game we all love and I don't think you're taking

Me At all seriously barry....fine ,humph

Forgiveness please Smile

I think the English game has got bigger problems than ko times and little electronic boards. The ever expanding BT f**king Sports for a start