Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a shame they've sacked him. I was enjoying them being ****.

Well the radio had him down for the worst managerial performance in 23 years earlier

Since Leeds won the old Championship then came 17th in the new Premiership. I have said elsewhere that I cannot recall Howard Wilkinson abusing females, other managers and his players and staff during the said decline.

What did you think of Stevie G's comments about young Aaron the other day?

I mean, Stevie knows a thing or two, doesn't he?

I’m aware of that.

But they will end up somewhere in the top 10, they are simply too good a group of footballers to continue losing to the clubs they have been.

They might get past PSG though I am less sure of that.

Ultimately their season will be seen as not qualifying for the CL, same as United last season.

He did.

He had many chances.

Let us hope it is a lasting legacy on ineptitude. There cannot be many managers left for them

Ex-footballers. All thick as pig do daas. Actually the Villa game was his best of the season

When I say best of course I mean only one where he has not been poor of course.

I shall stick to my guns until he has three or four good games on the bounce then I shall reconsider. I shall be more than happy to be proven wrong. The more top class players the better imo and now he has a run in his favoured position I expect to see him shine

But not while they've been ****.