Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m normally an optimistic soul when it comes to football, but I’d put my c**ting house on

I’m normally an optimistic soul when it comes to football, but I’d put my c**ting house on

Aguero making Monday’s game and Sanchez being “leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle beeeeeeeeeeeeeeet short”

I heard on the radio that Aguero is back in full training.

On the other hand I think I read a comment from Wenger that his medical team had said Sanchez would not make it but “Sanchez being Sanchez” you never know. A most bizarre situation I thought and indeed a true quandary for the manager in respect of who he puts ultimate trust in.

Aguero, Silva, Toure.

We're f**ked.

More or less confirmed isnt it? Wont make that much difference

Hopefully aguero wont be fully fit.

I think we have a great chance of beatng them. Unfortunately, we are due a few more injuries and ozil is next on the list

Giroud, Ozil, Ramsey.

I would say we marginally win that small but important comparison of resources.

Erm, no. Some players tend to recover quicker than others because of phsyiological differences.

That, my friend, is a fact.

It is one of several big tests any title challenger will face over the course of a season, of which

to stand any chance of claiming the title you need to won a few.

It’s fair to say that in recent times we haven’t won anywhere near enough of these big tests – hence us consistently falling short. Victory on Monday would bolster belief, but let’s face it we’ve been in a strong position at this stage before.

Oh I know that.

I am not despite your obvious opinion a thick c**t.

My point was simply the quandary between medical expert opinion and that of a footballer who will quite often state their readiness, not specifically Sanchez btw. The bigger picture view of perhaps rushing a player back as opposed to the extra few days to ensure longer term availability over what is a busy period.

All 3 are coming back from injuries though so I'd only expect 6 goals between them. Who's

at home anyways?