Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In ten years (or more likely much less) Arsene Wenger won’t be our manager and Spurs will have

In ten years (or more likely much less) Arsene Wenger won’t be our manager and Spurs will have

a bigger stadium than us.

Happy Christmas

Our manager will be Mikel Arteta, in his ninth season in charge.

He and his coaching staff, Cesc Fabregas and Tomas Rosicky, will have delivered 8 league titles and 5 European Cups.

Yes. All that groundwork laid by Arsene will have been worth it.

The only comfort I can take is that they have to pay for the thing and probably won't manage as well

as we have

Do you think history will remember Arsene Wenger fairly? Once all the thick c**ts

are dead, I mean.

Yet life in general and Arsenal Football Club will still go on.

You might be dead in 10 years.

The presence or employment status of a football manager is not really that important.

It's impossible to say. Should we now move forward into the sunlit uplands as per

my somewhat whimsical post above, then he will undoubtedly be seen as a latter-day Herbert Chapman, possibly on a larger scale. Should we be but reasoably successful, he'll be forgotten in a generation.

Mind you, if we do a post-Ferguson United when he goes, even the braindeads might come to appreciate how important he has been.

Can't we just build some extra seats at The Emirates?

Our manager with the best record was Unknown in 1898. 66.7% wins. Maybe he'll come back? Logically

Arsene will be remembered as our best ever manager but maybe he will be John the Baptist? If the Kronke regime is replaced by a more ambitious owner(s) Wenger might be seen as a successful manager whose best legacy was the set-up he left behind.

No. It was made abundantly clear when the stadium was built that we couldn't add a single seat,

which I found worrying at the time. I actually think we should have gone for a 75000+ stadium rivalling Wembley as the main sports/entertainment venue in the capital of the best city in the world.

We could just have smaller seats

Or, failing that, have everyone sit on eachother's laps.

Sexy