Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People are calling for Donald Trump to be barred from the country, it seems

One can excuse the insane wingnuts of the left their determination to introduce

thoughtcrime to the statute books; they exist, after all, to curtail freedoms. But for the police to succomb to their propaganda is desperately worrying.

Mind you, like I said at the time, 'First they came for Big Fat Ron...'

Nod Consider, indeed, some of the bars from which I remain unbarred.

My pal works in the team who investigate scumbags who share indecent images of kids

and they have to prioritise who they investigate because they have nowhere near enough manpower to investigate the thousands upon thousands of names they have. This indirectly leads to people like this being pushed to the back of their queue:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/indecent-images-o f-pupils-found-on-computer-belonging-to-dead-deputy-headteac her-martin-goldberg-9764590.html

So every time a rozzer has to investigate Katie Hopkins, and they have to employ a PR spokesperson, and a social media team to keep us all updated, just think how much better that money could be spent