Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People are calling for Donald Trump to be barred from the country, it seems

People are calling for Donald Trump to be barred from the country, it seems

So...they are calling for a foreigner to be excluded from entering our country because they don't like his belief that foreigners should be excluded from entering his country because he doesn't like their beliefs?

Clearly such people believe that 'irony' is an adjective. Like 'coppery' or 'goldy'.

While I don't agree with that ludicrous petition, can't we at least insist his hair spends

six months in quarantine

I think it may be what drives him, though. Like that episode of The Simpsons where Homer inherits

Snake's hair after he gets executed and it turns him evil.

God knows how he's going to live after this blow.

'Nicola Sturgeon Strips Donald Trump Of Scotland Ambassador Role'

Nod There is more than a hint of SPG about it

Wasn't that the role they gave him when he was building that dodgy golf course to thank him for

handing out kickbacks left, right and centre?

I don't like this new trend of setting up petitions for things to force issues to be discussed

in parliament. Similarly, the daft FOI requests people put in, or when people report Tyson Fury to the police for saying he doesn't approve of homosexuality due to his Christian beliefs. Once these busybodies tell the world what they have done, these officials, with far more important things to be doing and discussing have an obligation to see it through. Total waste of everyone's time, just to give a saddo a feeling of self importance

Nod They didn't mind that he was clearly mental then, did they?

Don't get me started on the police pretending to investigate people for daring to express unpopular

views in public. How f**king disgraceful is that?

Yes, its funny how wheelbarrows full of cash can make someone quirky or outspoken rather than mental

isn't it?