Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsene Bow I must say that Joel did rather well. He was full of vim and vigour - Wd Joel.

Arsene Bow I must say that Joel did rather well. He was full of vim and vigour - Wd Joel.

I was rather disappointed we didn't win by more, r

Arsene out

Theo should have scored at 2-0. Theo out :baghead:

Wonce it was 3-0 there was no need to take any risks.

He's the new Bergkamp

apart from being a completely different player

They all look the same to you don't they, p

I am still not sure why so many people had completely wirtten us off.

The Greeks were never a good side.

Forward we go.

Is that 'never a good side' like Joel Campbell will 'never be good enough', sw?

Yep - Barca here we come

No chance of getting Wolfsburg I guess

They beat Juventus and Athletico in last season's Champions League and stopped

Bayern scoring for 60 minutes.

They're a pretty reasonable outfit.

That was a sweeping comment as well you know.

Any professional footballer employed by a Premier League club is a good footballer, comments such as being “****” are used widely and often in respect of singular performances.

Campbell did really well last night and deserves any plaudit aimed in his direction this morning. There was one particular exchange of passes with Ozil at 0-0 that was exquisite.

Panathinaikos or Olympiakos are not a good team in the bigger picture of Champions League standings and hierarchy, you would simply be lying to try and say otherwise. Last night’s complicated issue of qualification was one created by us and our ineptitude, not by the quality of them as a team.

It is the existence of such tawdry nonsense as them that I find uninteresting about the CL. The real competition starts now.