Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Who benefits from the downed Russian plane? Daesh. Erdogan is a not so crypto-Islamist. It is also

Who benefits from the downed Russian plane? Daesh. Erdogan is a not so crypto-Islamist. It is also

no secret his mates were benefiting financially from the smuggled oil trade, therefore he was an unhappy bunny when the Russians destroyed several hundred smuggling trucks this weekend.

With friends like these....

Erdogan is a dirty sunni alan akhbar filthy Turk, how the feck

they let this filthy scum into NATO ? beyond a joke.. well at least the grim cheap Turkish holiday hotels will go under with no Russians , plus we can assume the PKK will be getting some pretty tasty weapons..and best not use Turkish airlines in the next 12 months! turks really are filthy swine..

also expect the gas and oil supplies from Russia and Iran to also have supply issues no doubt..and hopefully those Turkmen who broke Geneva convention shooting parachitists! and were all al-quaeda scum get a good visit from Russian special forces very soon.

Its just sickening we prop up scum like that , Isis, turks etcover Christian Russians..madness

I'm sorry, Mo, I must take issue with you there.

The term is 'aeroplane' or 'aircraft'. If you are the captain of a commercial airliner or military aircraft you may acceptably refer to it as 'the jet'.

I don't make these rules, I'm just here to enforce them.

Thank you for your understanding.

What did I f*ckin' well tell you! Monty is this boards aviation spokesman after you were

dismissed. You stick to hurling unwarranted vitriol at poor defenceless old men.

Shut it & get some fecking rum down ya neck.>>>>

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=259678371
    A nice offer & there until after satan-mas.

oooo cheers